The purpose of this position is to assure top management of operational accuracy and effectiveness of financial records, legal compliance, and ethical behavior throughout the organization.
IT Auditor Responsibilities
Assess internal IT controls by evaluating the design and operational effectiveness, report results to responsible management and support in the development of remediation activities.
This will include controls for the following areas:
- Application change management (ACM)
- Access to programs and data (APD)
- Direct data update (DDU)
- Management of infrastructure update (IUM)
- Management of infrastructure access (IAM)
- Backup Job and Incident management (BJI)
Will also include the assessment of automated (IT) key controls related to the following business process controls:
- From Receiving Orders to Posting Accounts Receivable (OtC 1)
- Confirmation of outstanding accounts receivable to cash receipt management (OtC 2)
- From Placing orders to posting accounts payable (PtP)
- Costing to confirmation of inventory balance (CtII)
Other responsibilities include:
- Prepare and submit reports by required deadlines.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
- Determine exposure to security and control risk, provide recommendations and guidance on identified risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Identify areas to benefit from process improvement.
- Report identified fraudulent activity to top management and financial auditing firm.
Skills and Abilities
To ensure success, the IT auditor must have:
- Expertise in IT systems, applications, and infrastructure
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Great understanding of cybersecurity trends
- Capability of maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information while working with a variety of technologies, security problems, and troubleshooting of the network
- Excellent understanding of Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits
- A degree in information technology/computer information systems or related. (essential)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (recommended).
- 2 years of work experience as an IT Auditor.
- Experience with firewalls (functionality and maintenance)
- Financial and IT application experience (SAP)
- Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Working conditions: The ability to work remotely or in office when necessary.
Travel: Domestic and international travel may be required as needed. Travel will be required occasionally (15 % travel)
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected]. Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.