GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to lead one of our OEM customers' into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry.
The SW Architecture and Functional Safety department is building a best-in-class team focus on the Functional Safety at Software level in support of new Software Group and adding a talented Senior SW Functional Safety Engineer. As a member of the Team your mission is to work alongside our product and software developer partners to identify opportunities to put science into decision making.
This role will work closely with the PMO and Agile PM & PO, System and SW Architecture, Base SW development, Integration and Validation and Operations teams. Beside excellent project and technical execution capabilities, we expect a mindset for continuous improvement and discovery.Requirements:
Top Performers will be able to demonstrate
• actively build relationship with partner teams to increase your sphere of influence
• be sought after as an expert and thought leader, delivering spontaneous successes for the team
• grow with the team by seeking feedback and offering appropriate and timely feedback from others
• innovate to uncover new opportunities to serve our customers and the business
• proven experience in executing projects and finding the best questions to drive the best results
• Familiarity with AUTOSAR (Classic or Adaptive), SW architecture, specifications and configuration tools.
• Master's degree in Electrical, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
• Minimum 5+ years of functional safety experience.
• Professional development experience using QNX or equivalent POSIX OS
• Experience with embedded hypervisors
• Experience with hardware interfaces, communications protocols, and device driver development (e.g. PWM, DIO, SPI, CAN-FD, Ethernet, UART, SPI, LVDS, GPIO)
• Strong foundational experience in one of the following domains (ADAS, Infotainment, Chassis, Connected Services)
• Experience with working on various CPU architecture, microcontrollers, and microprocessors.
• Experience with state-of-the-art SW development, methods and tool chains.
• Good knowledge of software development - MBD, C, App development.
• Strong foundational experience with SAFe Agile.
• Strong with Automotive Standards (ISO 26262, IEC 61508, SOTIF).
• Ability to work in multicultural global organization, teamwork oriented, structured in work and ability to take initiatives.
• Experience with planning, status & risk reporting and escalation prioritization.Job Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Definition and consolidation of functional safety concept and requirements within a global team.
• System and Software Functional Safety Requirement for SoC and MCU products, for e.g. low-level drivers, middle-ware, and safety libraries / frameworks.
• Support software design teams and safety managers with your system/software application know-how.
• Support the analysis of directives and norms as part of the development of innovative functional safety concepts.
• Responsible for applying ISO26262-6 SW development rules and best practices into internal development procedures.What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.