Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 2,000 consultants, developers and support personnel all around the globe.
Hitachi Solutions is a leader in providing industry solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Hitachi Solutions provides its customers with industry focus, software industry domain expertise, and proven tier-1 people. Hitachi Solutions works with its customers to understand their unique formula for success and develops solutions that improve their business and attain measurable results.2011, 2009, 2006 & 2005 Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year (Finalist 2008, 2007). Microsoft Global Dynamics Award (Global Dynamics Partner of the year) 2014.
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT company of the Hitachi Group, which employs some 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, we provide ideal solutions and products for customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We bring solutions and products to diverse countries and regions including Asia, the United States and Europe. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.
For more information on Hitachi Solutions, please visit: https://web.hitachi-solutions.comJob DescriptionJob Description: ( Exp : 2 to 3 Year's)
We are looking for motivated and experienced CE Techno-Functional Developer with 2 to 3 Years of Experience for our presales team. Our Techno-Functional Employee must have knowledge in all stages of software development. who should have strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 for CE. Knowledge of SDK of Dynamics 365 would be an added advantage.Responsibilities:
Additional Skills :
- The candidate will work with the Sales / Pre-Sales teams and help them configure the demo environments for the client demos.
- The candidate should have the ability to understand business scenarios and provide solutions that leverage the Dynamics 365 platform.
- The candidate will also be responsible to help conduct trainings for team members of the technology solution and create and maintain knowledge sharing documentation.
- Decent knowledge of OOPS Concepts, C#.NET, Scripting and Scripting frameworks.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 business applications for Customer Engagement and the related SDK
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing, and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Must have Significant experience working with Dynamics 365 Online and Microsoft Power Platform including PowerApps (Canvas, Portal and Model Driven Apps), Power Automate, Portal Pages and Dynamics 365 CE Apps.
- Must have experience working on Authentication, Plugin, workflow, and Rest Full Api's.
QualificationsAdditional InformationBeware of scams
- Understanding of Azure Services and Azure functions and the ability to configure and develop azure function in C# would be an added advantage.
- Experience in DevOps would be an added advantage.
- Related D365 Certifications would be an added advantage.
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.