Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners.
We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies.
Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the 2023 Microsoft Asia Pacific Region Business Applications Partner of the Year and 2023 Microsoft Singapore Intelligent Line of Business - Business Applications Partner of the Year.Job DescriptionThe Benefits
Annual Performance Review, Annual Training, Learning portal access to unlimited online training courses, Milestone celebrations, Gifts on special occasions, Flexible benefit plan, Weekly lunch reimbursement, Health Insurance for you, your spouse and children under top health insurance providers from day 1, Life insurance, Employee assistance program on mental health, Wellness and recreation benefit, Paid holiday and sick leave credits, Annual Team Outing, Quarterly Team Building Activities, Regular Face-to-face and virtual engagement activities, Rewards and recognitionJOB OBJECTIVE
To take responsibility for functional analysis, gap fit with MS Dynamics 365, determining modification requests to MS Dynamics 365 and writing specifications or their development.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work as D365 Consultant on the assigned engagement.
- Lead in conducting Conference Room Pilot sessions showing Dynamics 365 ERP fit to the customers organization or clients' requirement Operations / Dynamics AX solution fit to the customer's needs.
- Advise customer organization on solution usage and help minimize gaps between standard product customer's business processes with creative configuration
- Prepare Business Process Discovery Documents.
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM modules
- Prepare functional specification documents and design for customizations required for Dynamics 365 ERP implementations.
- Lead in conducting End user training
- Provide pre-go live and post go live end user support
- Ensure project documents are complete and project is delivered successfully as per the plan
- Perform related duties as assigned
: Full time, permanent positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 9 AM to 6 PM Indonesia TimeWORK LOCATION
: Must be open to both client site work in Jakarta, or Work From Home, when required.Qualifications
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Bachelor's degree is required
- At least 5 years of experience with ERP system
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in functional configuration
- At least 1 Microsoft Dynamics AX or Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations certification is required
- Should be able to understand at least 2-3 different key functional areas of the ERP solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret business processes and requirements
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and the ability to travel to customer sites, meetings and events (national and international)
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Frequently Asked Questions
Job Applicant Data Protection PolicyBeware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.
Hitachi Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at all levels. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to creating a workplace that is inclusive and welcoming to everyone, and we believe that a diverse workforce is essential to our success. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for our job openings and we will consider all candidates for employment regardless of their background.