Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
- Exp 7-9 years of experience with Python and Microservice.
- Design and implement key services that process billions of records.
- Implement and maintain best practices and coding standards.
- Working with relational and/or non-relational databases (Postgres, Redis, Amazon Redshift).
- Develop & design RESTful API-based Services.
- Develop & design micro-services architecture.
- Experience in Writing Unit Tests in Python.
- Solid understanding of OOP and/or Functional programming.
- Good familiarity with cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools (Jenkins/Harness).
- Good to have Deployment knowledge using Jenkins, and Harness.
- Cloud Platform: Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience with Source Control Technologies (GIT)
Must-Have: Python, Flask, REST, Pytest, Airflow, RabbitMQ
Good To Have: Apache Airflow, Celery, RabbitMQ, Helm, TerraformPreferences:
MySQL AWS Docker Kubernetes Microservices Python Flask REST PytestJob Responsibilities:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Identify Development requirements from SRS.
- Review function and design specifications to ensure a full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Clear communication (written and verbal).
- Ability to provide clear and concise written code.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent and high attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and learning skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Development of cloud-native services in a micro-service architecture
- Building services that connect to SaaS platform APIs
- Data intensive service development, that can stream large amounts of data
- Usage and integration of 3rd party data solutions
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.