GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to lead one of our OEM customers' into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry.
As part of that foundation, we are seeking a Design Platform Implementation Architect - Software Architect, who will be part of the Automotive SW Architecture & Functional Safety Division in the Domains Design & Platform Integration area. The individual should be an experienced System Architect, that can work laterally and across multiple programs. The team will be global and will support specific domains utilizing the agile methodology. Requirements:
Must have skills
• Experience in SW Arch and design preferably in the automotive field (mainly Application Layer)
• Strong experience in Autosar Classic SW architecture standard
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Professional English proficiency level
• Knowledge of Autosar Adaptive SW context
• Knowledge of Vector development tools (PREEvision, DaVinci Developer, DaVinci Configurator)
• Stress management
• Analytical and problem-solving
Tools: Preevision, DaVinciJob Responsibilities:
• Define and maintain the SW Arch with respect to the software platform of his/her automotive domain of responsibility
• Collaborate with Product Owner of each function to identify the right data flow
• Define and maintain the SW interfaces between the BWS and APP SW (Middleware)
• Collaborate with the Platform Services Design Team to be aware of the main SW Arch guidelines
• Be involved in reviews and acceptance of his/her output documents
• Deliver SW Arch specifications in accordance with the project sprints (Agile methodology)
• Collect and keep updated the software requirements
• Work in an international context
Most common tasks will focus on:
- Define and maintain the SW interfaces between the BWS and APP SW (Middleware)
- design the SW architecture using Preevision
#LI-TR2 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.