Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
- Minimum 10+ IT experience, minimum 4+ years of hands-on experiences in Power Platform.
- Deep technical proficiency: Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse
- Good to be proficient but not required to be a subject matter expert: Other parts of the Power Platform, including AI Builder, Power Virtual Agent, Power Pages.
- Power BI will be a plus but no expectation to be skilled in.
- Preferably with working knowledge of other Microsoft technology areas in Azure. Knowledge of Modern Work and Dynamics products is a plus.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- The Power Platform Solution Architect will act as a trusted advisor in providing advisory and guidance to select customers who have invested significantly on Power Platform.
- The role represents the customer's voice back to the Product Engineering teams and represent the Product Engineering's roadmap and new features back to customer to solicit more feedback and learnings.
- The main charter is to guide the customers to value realization on the platform through Paid Monthly Active Users.
- Provide guidance and advisory to the customers across various aspects of the platform - ranging from strategic Central of Excellence/Enablement, sharing of best practices, establishing patterns for specific scenarios, provide architectural review for critical solutions.
- Help unblock the customer towards the value realization by seeking to understand the blocking issues, triaging and proposing solutions/workarounds.
- This may also include discussing the blocker with Product Engineering to solicit a future roadmap plan if it needs to be addressed as a product feature.
- The Architect will typically interact with the platform / technology owner in the customer, which usually reports into a Digital Transformation-responsibility area within a CIO or CTO's portfolio. As such, we do expect the occasional interaction with senior stakeholders up to the CIO/CTO level.
- Act as an SME for Power Platform
- Provide thought leadership and is confident enough to also challenge the customer's thought process where necessary.
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.