Job ID: R0031293
Date Posted: Dec 5, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY ITALY S.P.A.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
For our Business Unit High Voltage based in Lodi we are looking for a Field Service Engineer who will be responsible for executing Service work according to agreed work flows and in accordance with Hitachi Energy standard processes and safety guidelines.
- Perform Service tasks, identify technical problems and make analysis through remote or on-site activity in any Service categories (installation and commissioning, maintenance, repairs, engineering and consulting, advanced services, extensions, upgrades and retrofits, end of life services, replacements, etc.);
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by executing Service work according to customer order and expectation;
- Create and maintain a good relationship with customers and understands their needs; Identify new sales opportunities and communicates them internally;
- Coordinate, prepare and ensure that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities;
- Prepare all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative; Report work done in a timely manner and follows up when needed; Proactively identify potential equipment failures and requests proactive corrective actions;
- Troubleshoot equipment failure and make recommendations to avoid repeating the problem in the future;
- Proactively identify suggestions for product and quality improvement and communicate them further in the Hitachi Energy organization;
- Provide recommendations to management to improve operations and customer service;
- Apply safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities; Report unsafe practices and incidents;
- Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Electrotechnical Diploma;
- At least 1 year of experience in the role and with high tension equipment;
- Knowledge of English and Italian language;
- Willingness to travel (90%);
- Ability to work in team.