Hitachi Energy is seeking for Quality Specialist for its PA, Mount Pleasant location.
- Maintain and execute the document management system.
- Provide support to all levels of employees in understanding and effectively using the document management system.
- Interact and gather information from functional teams to develop required documentation and work instructions.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and documenting the execution of internal audits for the Quality department.
- Prepare for and assist with customer audits.
- Provide support during internal audits, certification audits and management reviews.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Maintain quality management system records, files, and databases in a neat and orderly fashion and in compliance with the document management system and applicable standards.
- Support quality activities by receiving and maintaining quality records.
- Analyze QA and/or other data for trends and issue reports, as needed. Use various statistical analyses to solve business/quality problems.
- Provide effective and efficient internal and external customer service.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's (Technical) degree (BS) from a four-year college or university, or a minimum of five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Minimum of 3-year experiences in Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge and training of ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, schedule oriented, assertive.
- Highly organized.
- Advanced follow-up and influencing skills required.
- Experience as an internal auditor; certified ISO 9001 lead auditor preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with SharePoint a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.