• TCP/IP protocol suite (strong with Layers 1-3), Layer1/2 WAN protocols, LAN/WAN topologies, Secure CRT/Putty, Winscp/file transfer tools
• Good understanding of WIFI protocols (WPA, WPA2, WIFI 6, Mixed Mode etc.), network sniffing and packet capture tools (tcpdump, Wireshark)
• Analyze customer's Mobile device /set-top logs, using Splunk and open JIRA tickets with the developer team for resolution
• Investigate Customer complaints, and analyze suggestions. Provide on-the-spot solutions or offline solutions
• Proficient in Splunk & JIRARequirements:
• Strong business sense and ability to communicate data insights to both technical and non-technical clients
• Should be keen to identify areas of manual/routine tasks and drive automation to improve efficiency
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field. Preferences:
• Strong team player, Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills, Proficiency in English, Outgoing and extroverted, Self-motivated and independently driven.
• Tier1/Tier2/Tier-3 support Core Customer Support experience for the resolution of issues, outages/service impairments
• Hands-on knowledge in troubleshooting and resolve routing/physical layer issues for WIFI routers, extenders and other customer networking equipment that includes remote telnet and file transfer protocols, grabbing and interpreting logs from the devicesJob Responsibilities:
• Prior experience within the telecommunication/networking industry
• Flexibility to work either Saturday or Sunday shifts as the need arises
• Proven ability to analyze complex business problems and proposing creative solutions with the ability to absorb new ideas and communicate clearly, objectively, and effectively.What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.