GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group company, is one of the market's fastest-growing digital product engineering companies.
Our Media business unit helps the world's leading streaming services, TV studios, and media technology vendors deliver next-generation entertainment products to the market and innovate the whole industry.
We are looking for a specialist who speaks both Japanese and English and is capable of representing our expertise as we expand our services to new markets. Ideally, the candidate already has experience in sales or is willing to pursue a career in this domain.
- Proficiency in Japanese (both written and oral)
- Good command of English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good analytical skills, and ability to collect, process, and organize information effectively
- Ability to deliver high-quality output paying attention to detail
- Disciplined, process/results driver
Nice to have:
- Understanding of software development and product engineering
- Experience working in the Media industry or as a copywriter would be a plus
- Proficiency in business correspondence and communication with different-level stakeholders
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Work closely with the engineering team to create sales materials for new markets
- Participate in presentations/calls that show our expertise
- Be able and willing to present our experience to Japanese clients (in the Japanese language)
- Design, write, edit, and keep updated sales materials: case studies, solutions presentations, white papers, website content, etc
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.