Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job DescriptionRole
We are growing our multidisciplinary User-Centred Design
consulting team and looking for a Senior Service Designer
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family. This role will be responsible for enabling the best-in-class digital transformation for our clients in both public and private sectors.Key responsibilities
QualificationsAs an experienced Learning Consultant, you have...
- You will advocate for a user-centric approach and demonstrate the value of service design
- Plan and lead service design activities within projects
- Collaboratively design end-to-end services with a wide range of stakeholders
- Utilise research and evidence to identify and solve complex problems
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Communicate complex concepts in a simple way that is easily understood by others
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Experience of working in agile and digital transformation projects
- Experience in designing end-to-end services in complex environments
- Experience involving a wide range of users and stakeholders in design activities
- Experience using research and evidence to understand user needs and test design concepts
- Experience in facilitating actionable workshops that enable the team to progress rapidly
- Possess expert knowledge and know-how in applying GDS Service Standard
- Strong communication skills and comfortable working with engineering and business leaders
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by inclusivity. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. You can read more about Hitachi's mission and values here: hitachi-solutions.co.ukAdditional Information
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.