Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
This role will reports into the Senior Change Manager
and will be responsible for leading the change process and deliverables for implementations. Senior Change Consultant
will play a key role in ensuring user adoption, focussing on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structure.
- Delivery of change management activities for projects as per change approach and plan, working with the client to ensure business readiness for go live and beyond
- Assess the change impact- Carry out change impact assessments across ensuring all aspects of change are captured - system, process, roles and skills, technology
- Work with client leadership teams to drive consistent and positive message about the changes - using a change network approach
- Create and execute communication and stakeholder plans to engage users, support the business, and facilitate change
- Development of engagement packs and materials, ensuring alignment with key project messaging
- Work with the training delivery team to ensure alignment of all activities
- Facilitation of business process change with business teams and process owners and role out of the new ways of working (Day in the Life)
- Assist with preparation and execution of business readiness assessments and adapt change plans where needed based on outcomes
- Facilitate Hypercare support for end users - Floor walkers, training, drop in sessions
- Post go live adoption surveys
- Report progress to Consultancy Change Manager to ensure any risks are raised early on and mitigated and that we deliver on time and budget
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in delivery of organisational change management projects
- Background in developing change solutions on large scale, complex transformation projects including ERP systems implementations
- Strong project management skills
- Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
- Business Process and re-design experience
- Change Management qualification preferred but not essential
- Exhibits strong leadership abilities as role model, partner and mentor to project teams and clients
- Results-focused with strong business acumen combined with analytical and structured thinking
- Consulting skills, including: team facilitation, conflict management, business case development
- Dynamics 365 Fin /Ops or CRM background would be an advantage
- Ability to work in high pressure, rapidly changing environment whilst dealing with ambiguity and diversion opinions
- Strong MS office application experience
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by inclusivity. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. You can read more about Hitachi's mission and values here: hitachi-solutions.co.ukAdditional Information
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.