Job ID: R0016737
Date Posted: Oct 24, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: HITACHI RAIL STS S.P.A.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated SIGNALLING V&V ENGINEER who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples, Italy.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Deliver complex (in terms of number of interfaces and/or contract value) Signalling systems and subsystems that meet Signalling system and subsystem requirements, in compliance with project schedule and budget. Build the required V&V evidences.
WITH REFERENCE TO COMPLEX SIGNALLING SYSTEMS AND SUBSYSTEMS:
• Ensure delivery of system and subsystem Signalling solution in compliance with Signalling system and subsystem requirements, and in accordance with quality, project schedule and budget
• Guarantee the definition of the Signalling system and subsystem Validation Test Specification and the implementation of the Signalling system and subsystem V&V activities according to the RAMS governance directions and to the Company processes and guidelines.
• Ensure delivery of project V&V documents at Signalling system and subsystem level in cooperation with the other RAMS functions, Engineering, Operation & Maintenance and external suppliers.
• Support V&V activities through participation to projects, bidding and delivery
phases: Signalling system and subsystem V&V planning, attendance to design
reviews with suppliers, attendance to the field tests.
• Support that subsystems suppliers provide V&V evidence.
• Ensure the delivery of the Signalling system and subsystem V&V report
• Ensure the proper level of independence in the definition and implementation of the Signalling system and subsystem V&V activities in compliance with applicable standards and SILs.
• Ensure the definition of the requirements and expected features for the testing
environments/tools, needed to execute the Signalling system and subsystem
Master's Degree (Engineering) or Equivalent Technical Background.
Fluent in English.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.careers.hitachi.com.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail