Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
- As a Power Platform Developer, you will be responsible for developing applications using Microsoft Power Platform components, such as Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents, RPA
- Applying Power Apps including an in-depth understanding of customization, configuration, security, integration, and extensibility, as well as boundaries and constraints
- Following best practices for building and packaging Power Platform components
- Work directly with clients to collecting and identifying functional requirements as well as support various projects and solutions
- Responsible for developing and testing Power Platform components
- Responsible for installation and configuration of data gateways
- Development of Azure logic apps and Azure functions to extend the Power Platform capabilities
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing
- Ability to create custom connectors for the Power Platform, AI Builder, Solutions, Gateways
- Previous experience in RPA development, 1-2 Years (Required)
- Previous experience with BPA and UiPath (Strongly Preferred)
- Experience with RESTful web services
- SharePoint Online, Graph API, Automated deployments, PowerShell, SQL - all nice to have
Minimum 4 years of Experience with Microsoft Dynamcis 365 Customer Engagement
Hands on experience
- At least 5 Canvas Apps built in the past
- Very good understanding of Microsoft Dateverse and Model-driven Apps
- Strong fluency with Power Automate Cloud Flows, RPA is a plus
- Experience with Power BI, Power Virtual Agents is a plus
- Excellent communication and technical demonstration skills
- Power Platform Fundamentals and App Maker certification is a plusAdditional Information
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.#LI-BA1Beware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.