We are looking for a Talent Management Partner to execute the overall Talent Management (TM) strategy along the entire employee lifecycle in order to develop, engage and retain our employees with the Northern European hub. This comprises Performance Management, Talent Identification, Career Development, Succession Management, and trainee program management, ensuring Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI).
The role would be ideally located in Poland (remote work is possible).
Our flexible work practices help you optimize personal and business performance while creating an environment where all employees can develop their skills and grow.
- Performance Management – as a part of the TM team, you’ll support the design and ensure smooth implementation of global processes and policies in the area of performance management in line with the Hitachi Energy business values and strategy.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – our team drives DEI initiatives in Europe and ensures its inclusion in all Talent Management processes, in Hitachi Energy’s culture, and as part of the employee value proposition.
- Workforce Analysis – you will support Hitachi Energy leadership by identifying critical workforce requirements necessary to achieve current and future business results, analyzing and reporting on TM and performance metrics, and identifying future workforce needs as compared to internal and external labor markets.
- Talent Review and Succession Planning – the TM team supports leaders in succession planning for critical roles, by providing analysis of current state and potential threats; you’ll also drive the identification of, and insights on, high potential talent and related development actions for said talent.
- Change Management – you will ensure, through expertise and coaching, that organization design, culture change, organization transformation and change management is driven successfully via Hitachi Energy’s leaders.
- Talent Development and Assessment – you’ll collaborate with the Learning & Development and trainee program teams – providing input to prepare development programs for targeted groups of employees (e.g. first line people managers, diverse groups of employees, high potentials) and perform feedback or debrief sessions for 360 degree leadership assessment, Korn Ferry Leadership Solution assessment etc.
- Career Development – the TM team provides and promotes the Hitachi Energy Culture of Career framework and guidance to Hitachi Energy’s employees on how they can take charge and maximize their career development with available tools and resources.
- Power+ Graduate Trainee Program management – you will be the country program manager for our 18-month global flagship graduate trainee program, with a small group of trainees per year reporting to you. Your role will be the manager of the trainees, planning for recruitment campaigns for new cohorts, arranging Graduate Assessment Center, educating country business and the external market about the program.
- Thought Leadership – our team educates and supports people managers with the important work of developing employees, rewarding high performers, and addressing low performance.
- Building a TM Community – TM in Europe fosters a global network of talent management professionals together with our TM colleagues from across the globe, to collaborate, exchange expertise and best practices, and drive global TM processes across business areas and geographies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the area of Human Resources, Business Administration or similar.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of, and preferably experience with, large-scale change processes.
- Proven experience working with performance management, succession planning, development programs and methodologies.
- Familiarity, and preferably experience, with leadership assessments and feedback-giving practices.
- Management experience is a plus; interest in becoming an effective manager is enough.
- Knowledge of business environment and its implications for talent processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good situational adaptability.
- Strong intercultural competence.
More about us
Welcome to apply! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until November 30, so don’t delay – apply today!
Recruiting Manager Therese Persson ([email protected]) will answer your questions about the position. Other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Natalia Gierach ([email protected])