At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable? energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We seek for '’Service Engineer'' who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in Hitachi Energy High Voltage/Power Quality Service Solutions in our High Voltage Service Unit with below qualifications:
*Reporting to the Operation Manager, you will act as the technical point person between customers and extended Hitachi Energy teams.
- University Degree, in Electrical Engineering
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably in Service Business , Project and Site Management for High Voltage (HV) Equipments (Breakers, Disconnectors, Instrument transformers, Surge arresters). Knowledge on Power Quality Solutions (PQS) (Capacitor and LV and MV Capacitor Banks and filters) will be an asset.
- Having knowledge and experience about system measurement & analysis, diagnostic & troubleshooting features in the High Voltage (HV) and Power Quality Solutions (PQS)
- Knowledge on International standards (i.e., IEEE/IEC)
- Fluent in English and Turkish.
- Being self-motivated and self-organized. Open mindedness and strong interpersonal skills.
- No restriction for intensive travelling (both domestic & abroad).
- Having a valid driving license.
- Completed military service for male applicants
- Driving the HV and PQS system analysis, preparing analysis report and plays a role in identifying customer problems.
- Be responsible for Engineering, Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance and start-up of HV Equipments and PQS systems
- Design, installation, implementation and documentation of PQS and HV systems
- Knowledge for High Voltage equipments, Installation&Commissioning, testing and maintenance and experience on testing of Protection Relays will be an asset.
- Ensure that activities related to all engineering disciplines within the project are efficiently and cost-effectively executed in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Collaborates with the Sales&Tendering team and Supply Chain function (Feeder Factories) to ensure that technical requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed on with potential suppliers. Provides technical evaluation of supplier proposals and accepts as fit for purpose supplied equipment or services.
- Execute Service work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with Hitachi Energy standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines. Deliver quality customer service to satisfy customers. In close co-operation with customer and other Hitachi Energy teams, take actions to identify new Service business opportunities for Hitachi Energy.
- Contributes to customer satisfaction by executing Service work according to customer order and expectation. Maintains a good relationship with customers. Identifies new sales opportunities and communicates them internally.
- Prepares all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative. Reports work done in a timely manner and according to HSE requirements and follows up when needed.
- Provides recommendations to management to improve operations and customer service.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.