GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.Requirements:
Main skill set:
- Very good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- 6+years experience
- Hands-on experience with Azure (preferably) or AWS
- Automation solution: Jenkins, Zuul CI, SCM, Git, Terraform, Ansible
- Strong knowledge of concepts: Infrastructure-as-Code way-of-working, PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)
- Network configuration and management in dynamic environments (TCPIP stack)(middle level enough)
- Scripting (basic level): PowerShell, Bash, Apache Groovy, Python
- Agile development methodology: Scrum, Scaled Agile, Kanban
- Experience with Gerrit
- Technical engineering degree (Preferably in the domain of software or systems engineering);
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles
- Strong communication, multitasking, problem-solving and planning skills
Would be a plus:
- Experience in embedded(automotive) development
- Know the basics of automotive (or similar) functional safety standards (ISO26262)
- Know the basics of any industry standard that provides a framework for defining, implementing, and evaluating the process required for system development (in automotive - ASPICE)
- C Programming
- Matlab Simulink
- MIL, HIL testing.
We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps to join our Agile project(SAFe) in the automotive area.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Develop and maintain software integration and test infrastructure, including build systems, continuous integration (CI), and continuous deployment (CD) pipelines
- Create and configure end-to-end software build and deployment pipelines
- Automation builds and deployment pipelines
- Familiarity with test automation frameworks and tools for embedded software testing
- Work with the IT department to provision needed infrastructure or do it ourselves
- Strong understanding of Agile principles and ready to work in collaboration with developer teams
- Participation in the requirements gathering for CI tasks
- Development of solutions to enable a stable and high-performing automation framework, including work with the infrastructure, with Zuul/Jenkins, and parts of the build system
- Development of an ISO 26262-qualified toolchain and development environment, for the flow from Matlab/Simulink to binary
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.