Description:About the role:
The Client Reporting Analyst is highly skilled professional who forms part of our client's Professional Services team, working within Consulting Services and based within Advanced Delivery Center. The main purpose of the role is to provide expert advice and functional delivery in the successful deployment of our client's Client Reporting products (CORIC) and services within an end client's environment.Requirements:Must-have's:
Job Responsibilities:Business consultancy:
- You have 3+ years of IT professional experience.
- Understanding of database concepts and data modeling for reporting.
- Experience with MS SQL databases (SQL queries, stored procedures)
- Experience with enterprise reporting solutions (Crystal Reports, Jasper, Nprinting, BO or similar)
- Basic knowledge of financial instruments and markets or experience working with financial reporting or exposure to Financial Services clients.
- Feel comfortable with project work delivery (member of project teams organized as an agile or waterfall).
- Experience with business requirements gathering and clarification including direct work with business users.
- Good English communication skills, you feel confident in client facing roles
- Experience working in international/multicultural environment.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Act as a trusted Client advisor.
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops in business and technical-related areas.
- Document client requirements and map to our client's Coric functions, processes and data sources.
- Model data for Client reporting.
- Implement and test reporting solutions for top Clients from Investment Management sector.
- Design and build data presentation layouts and automation workflows.
- Test and optimize reporting process and tools to meet performance and data quality requirements.
- Identify areas of improvements and efficiencies where possible to maximize value creation for the Client.
- Leverage project experience to define the scope and estimate level of effort required for delivery.
- Demonstrate growth as a SME for our client's products or technologies.
- Participate in company knowledge sharing culture, contribute to content creation.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.