The purpose of the project is to maintain infrastructure and pipelines for thew client working with various applications for Power Greed management.Requirements:
We are looking for a DevOps who recognizes the importance of both individual and group efforts to deliver high-quality products that meet customer needs.
Skill requirements are the following:
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or an equal field of study
• 5+ experience of software configuration management (Azure DevOps/TFS, GIT, Powershell, NuGet, code review tools, static analysis tools, virtualization/VMware-based build and testing systems)
• Good knowledge of Windows and Linux-based systems and technologies as well as system administration
• Scripting/programming skills (Bash, PowerShell)
• Good written and spoken communication in English.
Your primary job will be to orchestrate and administrate environments in VMWare virtualization, that includes both Linux (RedHat) and Windows Server instances in the cluster. A candidate should be able to write scripts for those OS, and know standard authentication for them (AD). Ansible and Jenkins are the primary tools for orchestration, but also experience with Azure DevOps pipelines is needed, because it is used for managing the entire project.
Our tech stack and tools include Git, Azure DevOps, Powershell, Linux, Bash, PostgreSQL, Oracle, RabbitMQ, MSBuild, SonarCloud, BlackDuck, VMWare, Jenkins, Ansible, Active Directory, Kerberos.
#LI-AB8 #LI-RemoteJob Responsibilities:
• Maintain and develop continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipelines (Azure DevOps, ansible, Powershell, VMWare API)
• Create, Maintain, and configure tools for regression environments within the project.
• Create and maintain a performance environment (terraform, ansible, VMWare)
• Troubleshoot various issues with:
o OS - Windows Server 2019, RedHat 8.4, Windows 10
o Database - Oracle, PostgreSQL
o Queue management system - RabbitMQ, IBM MQ
o Active Directory authentication
• Use your advanced communication skills in English to explain and document your ideas and plans for different audiences.What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.