We are looking for engineers with experience in telematics. From Medior to Lead!
We has been developing standalone telematics solutions for vehicle connectivity, letting car drivers enjoy the newest automotive features, innovative safety navigation, and entertainment services. We deliver design and implement embedded software for the electronic control units of the cars as well as related tools and frameworks.
The telematics unit is a complex device from both a hardware and software view, providing a large set of services such as voice and data connectivity, localization, e-call, m2m/IoT teleservices, car remote control, data collection and third-party application runtime environment. We use state-of-the-art technologies such as over-the-air update (OTA), virtualization, secure storage, trusted execution environment, automotive IoT, CAN, MQTT, Yocto, automotive Ethernet, SomeIP, embedded Linux, etc.
If you are interested in telematics, don't hesitate to apply and start working with GlobalLogic!Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in the area of software development and debugging for embedded systems (Linux platforms)
- Experience in Telematics/Connectivity Software Development
- Knowledge of low-power, memory-constrained target environment
- Good understanding of device communication protocols in Automotive (e.g., CAN with Tools: CANoe, CANcase)
- Understanding of C++ API Implementation
- Knowledge in the creation and delivery of C++ libraries
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle (including debugging, testing, software version control, documentation and bug tracking)
- Understanding of the Agile, Scrum, V-Model and ASPICE
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD
- Teamwork skills and good interpersonal communication
- Ability to communicate in English
- Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C++ language
- Develop and implement test modules
- Integrate modules
- Independently ensure project configuration integrity
- Ensure integration of proposed solutions with the existing system and application
- Report on tasks implementation status at the required level of detail
#LI-LUKASZTKACZ #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.