A project within the Energy domain designed to monitor energy distribution and provide health and performance of Power Grids, perform centralized monitoring of their critical assets. Requirements:
We are looking for an experienced .NET Developr able to work effectively and productively within a scrum team, as well as effectively communicate with stakeholders, elaborate and proove approches for development, and ensure that tasks are completed within the planned timeline.
The skill requirements are the following:
- Strong knowledge and experience with .NET/C#, OOP, DDD, SOLID, REST API, Unit Testing
- Experience with RDBMS (e.g., MS SQL Server, PostreSQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g., InfluxDB, TimescaleDB), event brokers (e.g., RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Understanding of the principles of development of distributed containerized applications
- Technologies: .NET/C# (ASP.NET Core, EF Core), Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes
- Desired knowledge of microservices, event-driven architecture, service-oriented architecture
- Desired knowledge of industrial standards and protocols such as MQTT, IEC61850, SNMP, Syslog
- Good written and spoken EnglishJob Responsibilities:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Requirement Analisys
- Contribution to sprint planning, demos, other scrum cerimonies
- Development of high quality code
- Timely completion of tasks
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.