Industrial engineer-Reiwa Project
Job ID: R0033828
Date Posted: Nov 3, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY HIGH VOLTAGE SWITCHGEAR (XIAMEN) CO., LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will be responsible for the efficiency improvement of the manufacturing process by IE tools and automation development.
- You will be responsible for capacity study and monitoring, and implementation for capacity enlarging to meet delivery requirements from customers.
- You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of work instructions and process documentation.
- You will be responsible for staff training on Lean Manufacturing and Lean Enterprise.
- Smart factory & Digital solution development: deploy advanced manufacturing technology and digital solutions (Robot, AI, AGV, Automation…)
- You will be responsible for designing and maintaining routing and work centers according to the production process.
- You will support data validation from the legacy system to the new SAP system.
- You will support new demand development with a global team in the new SAP system.
- You will be responsible for the allocation component to operation before the new system goes live.
- You will be responsible for maintaining material assignments in the new SAP system.
- Responsible for new system training and defect resolution.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in mechanical-electronics or mechanics or industrial engineering.
- 2-3 years’ experience in method, strength in IE tools, and data analysis
- Good practical knowledge of modern production concepts (Lean, Kaizen, 5S)
- Profound IT user skills, Basic knowledge of SAP, and ideally familiarity with MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
- Motivated and dynamic team player with the ability to self-assigned tasks and projects forward
- Joy of communication and collaboration with various departments
- Innovative and creative thinking skills
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.