Material Planner - Reiwa Project
Job ID: R0033820
Date Posted: Nov 3, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY HIGH VOLTAGE SWITCHGEAR (XIAMEN) CO., LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will develop and maintain project schedules based on customer orders to ensure that project delivery is met by considering available capacities and material availability.
- You will monitor the key milestone status of the project and drive the problem-solving to ensure the porject can be delivered on schedule.
- You will develop and maintain a detailed production plan to ensure that individual parts are assembled in time to support the project schedule.
- You will be working with purchasing to ensure that raw materials are available to support the detailed production plan.
- You will be reviewing production capacity, performing capacity analysis, and adjusting production schedules to balance production as needed.
- You will collect and evaluate KPIs related to the performance of the Project Schedule.
- You will be responsible for analyzing MRP and handling MRP exception messages every day.
- You will maintain materials data and make a purchasing strategy.
- You will be responsible for the analysis of materials shortage, and slow-moving materials and take action to reduce them.
- You will be responsible for materials forecast for a long lead time and handle over to suppliers.
- You will manage and organize the SOP process.
- You will make a Demand forecast and monitor forecast accuracy.
- You will make a production loading plan to guide capacity preparation.
- You will make a level-loading production plan and ensure the plan is achieved.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 2 years of working experience in production planning, project management, etc.,
- Strong organization and communication skills can perform well under high pressure.
- Microsoft Office, SAP
- Strong leadership skills and a sense of ownership are required.
- Good analytical skills with a strong attention to detail are required.
- Problem-solving and initiative to proactively identify and provide solutions.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.