We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire the future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.The role
Hitachi Vantara is looking for an ERP Manager who has both a strong functional skill set with the ability to design complex system solutions. This individual will deliver finance & supply chain system solutions while providing designs that support day to day finance & supply chain operations at Hitachi Vantara. This individual must have a passion for technology delivery and be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment, without losing sight of core processes around development and delivery. Must be able to work on and balance multiple high priority items at the same time.
The Manager of IT Business Enablement must have a strong understanding of Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) within the Finance & Supply Chain modules. This individual must be able to work independently with little supervision and still retain hands-on knowledge to jump in as required. Manages and validates the creation of key documentation for business requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications, and testing documents will be required. Must be able to work directly with the finance & supply chain business team to define and refine requirements and propose solutions. ** This is NOT a consulting or project delivery role - we are seeking candidates with a corporate IT background, with expertise in internal IT business operations to support Oracle EBS finance & supply chain systems, while managing a small team of technical business analysts ** The role can be worked remotely in any MST, CST or EST time zone locations. What you'll bring
Hitachi is looking for a manager who has both a technical and functional skill set with the ability to work through the entire system development lifecycle. This individual along with his/her team will deliver finance & supply chain system solutions while providing designs that support day to day operations at Hitachi Vantara. This individual must have a passion for technology delivery and be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment, without losing sight of core processes around development and delivery. Must be able to work on and balance multiple high priority items at the same time.
The manager must have a strong understanding of Oracle eBusiness Suite, API integrations, and shell scripting. This individual must be able to work independently with little supervision. Creation of key documentation for business requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications, and testing documents will be required. Must be able to work directly with the internal IT counterparts and business team to define and refine requirements and propose solutions. Specific duties include but are not limited to the following essential job functions: Key Responsibilities:
• Develop solutions within Oracle EBS Version 12.2.10 with an 80/20 split of technical/functional expertise.
• Maintains environments and leads technical testing efforts to complete refreshes and other related system changes.
• Perform code reviews and provide guidance to other developers on best practices aligned with development standards and processes.
• Work with cross-functional teams across IT to ensure that all processes, procedures and policies are adhered to for the projects and enhancements assigned.
• Guide the design, development, testing and deployment of new business functionality.
• Provide knowledge transfer to other team members and support team members.
• Create technical system related documentation for Oracle EBS RICEFW.
• Deliver the defined scope and deliverables according to the dates and milestones established.
• Drive the development effort by participating in workshops, designing and communicating technical solutions.
• Estimate development efforts for projects and enhancements within finance & supply chain.
• Provide updates on project status, issues, risks, escalations, and change requests.
• Coordinate with 3rd party vendors on application support issues, defects and enhancements.
• Willingness to work outside of standard business hours to resolve issues or complete special projects if required. QUALIFICATIONS
: Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Strong experience and understanding of business processes in finance and supply chain.
• Good knowledge of Oracle Application Architecture.
• Must be a self-starter with the desire to expand knowledge in other technical areas.
• Must have been a technical lead on projects/enhancements and have the desire to grow in a management capacity.
• Must a plan to manage the Oracle development work within the organization.
• Must have experience writing Inbound/Outbound interfaces, Oracle API's for Mergers/Acquisitions, REST API and sftp protocols.
• Experience working with and integrating with third-party applications.
• Excellent Oracle Database, PL/SQL, Forms, XML Publisher skills are integral part of this job
• Over 8 years of technical experience on Oracle (Version 12cR1); Oracle PL/SQL (Writing procedure, functions, packages, forms), Oracle Database (Writing SQL, UTL_FILE, DDL, DML etc.), ORDS (Not required but Desirable), linux command knowledge and shell scripting.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication written and verbal and leadership skills.
• Experience in delivering software projects using Agile methodology.
• Experience with project issue and tracking tools such as JIRA or ALM. Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline.
• At least 8 years of Oracle EBS platform development experience.
• Has played a key role designing development standards and processes for an organization and/or following a comprehensive standard.
• Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements/story gathering, analysis, solution design, development, testing (unit, integration, end-to-end user), implementation, and support.
As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected base salary for this position is:
- Tier One Location (including New York City and California Bay Area): $146k -$180k.
- Tier Two Location (including Colorado, Seattle, and the rest of California): $130k - $170k.
- Tier Three Location (including the rest of Washington State): $102k - $150k.
The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus/variable/commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions.