We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.Meet the Team
As part of the HR Operations team at Hitachi Vantara, the Knowledge Expert position will provide employees and managers with direct access to the Human Resources information they need in order to do their jobs and manage their lives through a combination of stakeholder engagement, project management and website management.
The Knowledge Expert position provides a unique opportunity to influence and drive content/knowledge management strategy for different HR COEs, while partnering cross-functionally with IT and other key related stakeholders to promote consistency at a global scale. The role will focus on developing, auditing, and maintaining high quality content for employees while streamlining the decision-making process, promoting organization innovation and change, and improving the employee experience at Hitachi Vantara. What You will Be Doing
What You Bring To the Team
- Audit existing content for quality and partner with HR COEs and content owners to drive continuous web and content improvements.
- Work with HR COEs to document existing processes/information into ServiceNow Knowledge Articles and/or Connect webpages while providing process improvements
- Define the knowledge management strategy for HVs ServiceNow Knowledge Base/Connect Webpage and maintain high quality, up-to-date, and searchable content for employees/managers
- Lead various initiatives and projects aimed at addressing operational and strategic challenges.
- Manage stakeholder groups at different seniority levels and in different regions, COEs/Functions to address and drive their content strategy forward.
- Consult with HR subject matter experts in different regions (AMER, EMEA and APAC) to ensure that we are providing employees and managers with content that is easy to find, relevant and easy to consume.
- Collaborate with HR Technology Manager/ServiceNow Team on enhancing HR COE Web and Content requirements.
- Leverage ServiceNow's analytics to evaluate business impact, track the usage and define efficiency of the knowledge base content for different stakeholders.
- Manage and lead change management engagements with various stakeholder groups in HR to drive business continuity and manage change for new web and content solutions, proactively.
- Manage cross-functional projects that enable direct access.
- Manage program risks and escalations.
Key Behaviors & Mindset
- BS in Business/other relevant degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with website management (ServiceNow experience preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Project Management experience
- Experience leading cross functional projects/programs
- People management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite/PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Adobe
- Experience working successfully with technical partners (IT and/or development)
- Strong initiative / self-starter
- Ability to collaborate in a remote team environment
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Basic user experience knowledge
- Solid technical acumen, and ability to select the best technical solution for each business problem
- Results oriented, with superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have years of experience with project management planning and delivery.
- You are accountable for all your tasks and own these from start to finish.
- You proactively anticipate stakeholder needs with a strategic bent of mind.
- You have an impact mindset and set an example for excellent Stakeholder management, while navigating through different kinds of situations, ambiguity and challenges.
- You have strong customer service values, and your sole focus is on driving a top-notch employee and manager experience.
- You seize opportunities pro-actively and take the initiative to identify gaps, solve problems and analyze various situations.
- You are driven and a self-starter with a growth mindset and always looking to convert challenges into opportunities.
- You are a strong leader and analytical thinker.