Are you looking for new challenges? Join our new project dedicated to the develompent of a PLM software solution for businesses. PLM refers to the process of managing a product's lifecycle, from its initial conception and design to manufacturing, distribution, and eventual retirement.
Our client is now in the process of transforming to a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company and wants to maintain the high flexibility of the platform and the included upgrade as key parts of the SaaS offering. As a part of the transformation scope, the client needs a cloud management platform (CMP) that allows the company to host, monitor, maintain and scale the platform's Container Deployment running on customers' behalf.Requirements:
- 5+ years of strong, demonstrable experience working as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) or Software Developer using C#, .NET, and SQL languages.
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud Technologies is a must
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes and Terraform scripting is a big plus
- Experience writing automation testing for web applications, services, and back-end processes.
- Experience working with automation tools and frameworks including MS Test, NUnit, Selenium, MABL, Postman and Sauce Labs.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with business partners to interpret requirements and design solutions to fit those requirements and fit within the technology vision.
- Knowledge and experience in web service design and implementation.
- Experience with robust software governance practices; building software designs, reviewing with architects, etc.
- Experience working in CI/CD environment (Bamboo) and with the full Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence, Zephyr, Bitbucket).
- Experience working cross-functionally in teams using Agile, Iterative development process and methodologies.
As the SDET engineer you will work very closely with Software Engineers to understand the technical design of applications and ensure testability of the developed components. You will build test automation with the goal of providing maximum coverage in the most efficient manner. You will be also responsible for ensuring that the test infrastructure is easily maintainable and can scale to the demands of a rapid continuous integration continuous deployment environment. You will cooperate with Test Manager to implement the most appropriate strategy for different test levels.
- Write clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically.
- Responsible for the technical leadership, architecture and building of test automation frameworks and solutions
- Architecting and building of test automation frameworks and solutions
- Conduct various tests for systems, networks, applications, databases, and software.
- Log and document errors in the tracking system.
- Perform load testing and monitoring results using Azure.
#LI-ZZ1 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.