SEE JOB RESPONSIBILITIESJob Responsibilities:Title: Senior FP&A Analyst (SF08 or SF10)Summary
The Sr. Financial Analyst position will be responsible for financial and analytical reporting of GlobalLogic financials and processes. Reporting to AVP of Corporate FP&A, this candidate will work closely with global function heads and other members of FP&A to analyze spend trends, bridge variances, and establish accurate forecast forward. The candidate will also drive and assist in various corporate level analysis and reporting to provide strategic insights to senior managements.Primary Duties:
- Corporate Reporting and Analysis
- Assist in preparing and developing narrative for Monthly Executive Review and Quarterly Management Discussion and Analysis pack by identify key issues and provide strategic insights on P&L growth
- Assist in developing other key financial KPIs by building complex financial models to support tactical and strategic decision-making
- Routine and ad-hoc reporting and analysis of M&A requests
- Business Partnering
- Support several G&A global function heads and perform expenditure analysis; investigate variances by collaborate with geo FP&A leads to understand forecast miss
- Provide support to FP&A team on Anaplan needs by working closely with IT Anaplan System experts
- Work closely with FP&A Operations to refine existing process and reporting needs
- Ad-hoc projects and initiatives
- Lead the planning and development of annual budgets and monthly forecasts for responsible functions from start to finish
- Proactively identify potential data and analytical needs to support management and performance monitoring requirements.
- Designs analytical reports and prepares complex financial trend and data analysis reports.
- Lead quarterly function forecast reviews with C-level executives
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Anaplan, Essbase SmartView and Tableau experiences strongly preferred
- Bachelor degree a must, MBA preferred (top tier school strongly preferred)
- Have experiences working in corporate team supporting C-level executives
- Ability to work in occassional high pressure environment under tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail with high standard for data accuracy
- Eager to learn and have a natural curiosity to numbers
- Strong ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large amounts of data
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess great acumen to understand and effectively deliver business requirements
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.