We are looking for BI Developer who desires to work on full lifecycle software development including planning, implementation, testing, documentation, release and product support for financial applications (mostly cash management systems). This work is focused on the US market.
Our client provides solutions for payment, invoice and document automation for their customers around the world. End users are banks, corporations and financial institutions.Requirements:
- Relevant Experience: 6+ years of experience in business intelligence, data engineering
- Business Intelligence Tools: TSQL, stored procedures and CTE querying techniques
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)/SQL Server Reporting Services
- Exposure/working knowledge of OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) or OAS would be a big plus
- Data Modeling: Strong expertise in data modeling and database design, including data warehouse development, data transformation, and ETL processes.
- SQL and Database Management: Proficiency in SQL for querying and manipulating data. Experience with relational databases (e.g SQL Server,
- Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases can be beneficial.
- Data Manipulation: Demonstrated ability to clean, transform, and manipulate large datasets for analysis and reporting.
- Data Integration: Experience with data integration techniques and tools, including ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes.
- Programming Languages: Proficiency in programming languages, such as .Net or Java for data analysis and automation.
- Build/Deployment Automation: Experience using and modifying build automation and deployment pipelines
- Data Warehousing Concepts: Deep knowledge of data warehousing concepts, star schemas, and data marts. Experience with data warehousing tools like Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, or Snowflake is a plus.
- Ability to perform statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and data mining to uncover insights and trends.
- Effective Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
#Remote ##LI-OC2Job Responsibilities:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Developing software solutions utilizing agile methodologies
- Working with globally distributed teams
- Coordination with other members of the project team including Business System Analysts, QA and stakeholders.
- Participate in enterprise software development cycles
- Analyze requirements
- Design applications functionality
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.