GlobalLogic Sweden would like to invite a Senior Android Platform Developer to join our clients for Automotive projects in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in newest European cars. We have many interesting engagements in the automotive industry and other domains, currently we are growing in the Nordics with HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden. Requirements:Required:
#LI-AM4 #LI-OnsiteJob Responsibilities:
- Strong background of software development in Kotlin and Java
- Experience in Android stack
- Experience in working on Azure DevOps and other defect management tools like Jira, Clear Quest, etc
- Experience in reviewing and Testing Requirements
- Knowledge of Agile delivery model.
- Integration testing experience in complex systems
- Good English language skills, both written and oral
- Good collaboration skills and the ability to communicate solutions to non-technologists
- Structured in working with tasks and solution-driven mindset
- Knowledge of SDLC and testing processes
- Experience within Automotive Infotainment
- Driver's license (B-level)
As an Android App test developer you will be bringing all the new and exciting technologies to the user.
You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
You have experience with CI/CD this is highly meriting.
You will be ensuring high quality Android and applications used both in the car and connected devices associated with the next generation of vehicles. The applications are written in Kotlin and Java when applicable. Your ability to design building and maintaining high performance, reusable and reliable code as well as identifying and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. Because of this, any previous experience working with Azure cloud services will be highly valuable.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness
- Participate in Application design with the developers and come up with a thorough testing strategy for the feature
- Manual testing of car applications
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results
- Create/track/retest software defects in designated defect tracking tool
- Work closely with development, manual QA and product management staff on auto test coverage
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives
- Support documenting process
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.