Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
For our Talent Acquisition team in BeNeLux, we are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner. As a key member in our team, you will partner with the business to attract, select, retain, and advance our employees and external candidates to effectively implement business strategy.
Do you have a higher education and a strong track record in Talent Acquisition? Are you equipped with well-developed networking skills and the ability to proactively support our business and deliver a personalized candidate experience? We then have the right job opportunity for you!
- Responsible for the recruitment process including candidate selection, communication, interviews, background check and offer negotiations.
- Liaise with HR Business Partners and business leaders to understand current talent acquisition challenges in the dedicated business units and gain insights into short/mid/long-term people needs.
- Actively advocate for internal talent advancement opportunities and promote talent advancement activities within the businesses.
- Build up external talent pipelines collaborating with our active sourcing team.
- Effectively partner with the HR Operations to ensure coordination with candidates and hiring managers run smoothly and efficiently (e.g., job posting, candidate scheduling, job offer processing).
- Ensures compliance with local legislation and HR policies, GDPR and any other data privacy requirements, and adherence to compliance standards.
- Supports timely data analytics and reporting activities to manage candidate pipeline and other recruitment metrics.
- Consult business stakeholders on talent acquisition strategy and processes and actively contribute to continuous improvement projects.
- Drive Employer Branding Activities, Early Talent, and Trainee Program to boost Hitachi Energy`s Employer Brand.
- Higher education (bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics, Psychology, HR, or related discipline).
- Several years of in-house end-to-end recruiting experience in a global matrix environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English, Dutch and French
- Good understanding of succession and workforce planning.
- Familiar with use of application tracking tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- Strong commitment to and passion for incorporating Diversity, Equity & Inclusion into all you do as a professional.