Company DescriptionCompany Overview
Hitachi Solutions is a global solutions integrator passionate about designing, developing, and delivering cutting edge cloud solutions to help our clients innovative across their entire business. Our firm develops the business services and technology powering some of the products you use every day - and is closely aligned with Microsoft and other leaders in the cloud computing space.
What sets Hitachi Solutions apart is both our industry focus, and the intellectual property that we bring to our customers. Recognized for our achievements year after year, we strive to be the trusted advisor of large and medium sized enterprises alike - helping them move fast to achieve strategic business initiatives with distinguished engineering, hard work, and compassion. With over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, in our 18 years of focus our company has seen explosive growth and high customer satisfaction. This has allowed us to offer exceptionally compelling salaries, 401k match, family leave, and health benefits. And no - we will not make you come into an office or ask for an inflexible work schedule.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job DescriptionPlease note:
Athough the position is remote/virutal, you must live and be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
As a Dynamics CE Functional Architect, you will:
- Drive Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy.
- Serve as clients' main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements
- Identify the client's sales, marketing and customer service requirements through discovery meetings
- Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation
- Develop and continue to refine CRM implementation standards and tools
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
- Perform in a manner consistent with the Hitachi Pillars of Strength
- Strong CRM industry and product knowledge
- 6+ years of Dynamics CE (CRM) experience as a Functional Consultant or Architect
- 4+ years of experience in system design (8+ years for a Senior Architect)
- 4+ years implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service etc... (8+ years for a Senior Architect)
- Familiarity with relational database concepts
- Strong Business Analysis skills including requirements and business process elicitation & documentation.
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or related field is preferred; work experience in lieu of a degree will be considered
#LI-CA1#dynamicscrm#dynamicsce#remoteAdditional InformationWe are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Base Salary Pay Range*: USD $125,000 - USD $175,000
- Microsoft CRM Application certification a plus (such as MB-200, MB-210-240, MB-600, MB2-710, +/or MB2-716)
- Business Analysis Certification (CBAP or similar), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or other related industry certifications
- Microsoft SharePoint and Business Intelligence experience a plus
- Experience in manufacturing, insurance and/or banking industries
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar tools
*The current applicable Base Salary Pay Range for this role is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills relevant to the role, internal equity, alignment with market data, or other law. Other Compensation / Benefit Overview
In addition to Base Salary, the successful candidate may be eligible to participate in the following plans / programs, upon satisfying all hiring requirements:
Beware of scams
- Bonus Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance and Disability Programs
- Retirement Savings with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Arrangements including Remote Work
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.