Product Marketing Specialist- Gulf Region
Job ID: R0034985
Date Posted: Dec 7, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES L L C
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
You as a Product Marketing Specialist will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Doha, Qatar. A Specialist Professional (P4) is a recognized subject matter expert in job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. Responsibilities typically include managing large projects or processes with limited oversight from manager. Coaching, reviewing and delegating work to lower-level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Focusing on prescription activities for LV PQP & MV surge arrester products and solutions with consultants.
- Driving sustainable growth for LV PQP and MV surge arresters’ business and achieve the annual order budget expectation cooperating with local sales units in the Gulf countries and forging strong relationships with clients,
- Identifying projects within the targeted consultants and specifiers and follow these opportunities through the value chain.
- Developing the sales channels for the target product portfolio (internal and external) after identifying the opportunities.
- Contributing to marketing campaigns for the target product portfolio.
- Identifying the product development requirements on short term and long term to ensure the continuity of the business growth.
- Ability to do Power Quality studies for PQP is an added advantage and identify the right solution, product, price, and channel setup for key projects.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s in relevant field is required.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.