General information: We are looking for a "SERVICE ENGINEER" who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in Substation Services in Dudullu location with below qualifications;
- Knowledge on maintenance, test and commissioning of HV/MV/LV Substations, System Analysis, Primary and Secondary Systems. Experience on installation of HV/MV/LV substations.
- Provide technical support by identifying technical problems and determining corrective actions in own area of expertise via remote or on-site service in any Service category (installation and commissioning; maintenance; repairs; engineering and consulting; advanced services; extensions, upgrades and retrofits; end of life services, replacements, etc.).
- Organizing and leading teams and subcontractors, Understanding the needs of customers and defining overall technical and business solutions.
- Manage and maintain customer relationships and follow up on customer feedback to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Identify new sales opportunities and conduct specialist support and advisory service for sales team, Apply safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities and report unsafe practices/incidents.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge in MS Office programs.
- Having a valid driving license & no obstacle for traveling.
- Completed military service for male candidates.
- Technically oriented, customer focused, good communication skills, be a good team player, Organizational skills, Management skills