The Software Engineer will be a member of our engineering team working on the development of patient monitoring solutions products. This position requires a deep understanding of solid design and development practices and the ability to apply those to our product development. A key element of this role includes advocating for and designing products that meet the functional, performance and cybersecurity needs of our customers. A strong systems approach to product development will be necessary in this role.Requirements:Required
Will be a plus:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 4+ years' relevant software development experience is required
- Proficiency in C++ and good knowledge of object-oriented programming paradigm
- Linux userspace
- Experience developing reliable and scalable systems and services
- Experience developing mission-critical services in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Strong communication skills, upper-intermediate English
- Experience working with Cassandra
- Experience with Docker Containers
- Familiar with security best practices for Service Oriented Architecture and IOT Systems
- Working knowledge of software development tools such as Azure DevOps, Git, Re-sharper, etc
- Able to work and influence in a highly cross-functional team environment
- Experience developing for the cloud is desirable
- Docker Swarm experience. Kubernetes experience might be a substitute
- Some Python experience
- Working knowledge of Agile development processes.
- Participate in systems level requirements definition, architecture, design and external communications/connectivity interface designs.
- Drive component design efforts. Understand and design to existing interface specifications.
- Design, write, debug, document and release software used for communication, storage and analysis of patient physiological information.
- Work with global teams and other cross-functional staff to define requirements related to patient bedside monitors.
- Ensure on-time delivery of software including design documentation and unit tests necessary to maintenance of the software.
- Work with program core team members including Quality and Regulatory to ensure conformance to established design development processes and procedures.
#LI-AK5 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.