We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.Requirements:
GlobalLogic is a leader in Digital Product Engineering. We help our clients design and develop innovative software that powers products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, software engineering, and vertical industry expertise-we help global brands imagine what's possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in communications, financial services, automotive, healthcare & life sciences, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
GlobalLogic is looking for a Junior Legal Analyst to join its growing legal department. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining strong internal and external customer relationships.
- BA/BS, Paralegal Certificate, or J.D.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Business fluent in English.
- Strong computer skills (e.g., Google Workspace, Microsoft Word and Excel, etc.).
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize; must be responsible and conscientious.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet specific deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Dedication to quality and reliability in all work tasks.
- Team player with a sense of humor.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Prior experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating IT, technology product and/or services agreements a plus.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Maintain contract database in contract lifecycle management (CLM) tool, including storage of all company commercial agreements electronically and design and implement contract workflows in CLM tool as needed.
- Manage contract tracking while working internally to improve company contract processes.
- Maintain a log (using the contracts database and other resources) of all commercial contract requests and prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports to the Vice President, Global Contracts Counsel.
- Identify risks arising from customer contracts to appropriate internal decision-makers (including delivery, finance, tax, legal, business, privacy, IT, etc.) for discussion and resolution.
- Draft, review and negotiate many types of commercial technology contracts with a diverse set of customers ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies under the supervision of the commercial contracts attorneys.
- Carry out such other tasks to support colleagues within the commercial contracts team, as required.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.