Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in newest European cars. We have many interesting engagements in the automotive industry and other domains, currently we are growing in the Nordics with HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden.Requirements:
1. BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related fields
2. 5+ years of experience in software development
3. Good knowledge of C/C++ is a must
4. Practical experience with Audio
5. Good experience with Android vehicle HAL and Android vehicle network services
6. Experience in C++ development on Android/Android NDK
7. Experience in GIT
8. Experience in troubleshooting and debugging of complex issues, good analytical skills
9. Good understanding of concepts: scheduling, inter-process communication, interrupts, etc.
10. Good communication skills, at least upper-intermediate spoken and writing English
#LI-AM4 #LI-Onsite Preferences:
The hiring process includes the technical C++ test. Job Responsibilities:Job Responsibilities:
1. Android audio development and support
2. Linux audio device drivers development
3. Audio HAL development
4. Hexagon DSP interface development
input, output, multi-zone audio development
5. Audio algorithms integration
6. Contribute to the application development on Android.
7. Take part in the system requirements and customer requests analysis
8. Cooperate with other teams worldwide to follow up product development and integration with other solutions.What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.