Our project is a big and complex rental system for corporate clients. We operate on a global scale and work with huge construction companies. The system has a range of system-critical components and generates 1mln CHF per month. GlobalLogic team is a primary vendor and we work in a tight collaboration for 3 years already. We're supporting IT infrastructure responsible for renting tools all over the world for a lead provider company based in Switzerland. Our team is working with the SAP platform and middleware (Java microservices).Requirements:
- At least 5-year experience in the SAP ERP environment.
- Extensive SAP ERP Order to Cash knowledge. Proven track record of project implementation is a must. Knowing extension modules like customer service and warranty management are plus points.
- Checklist of transactions: IW51, IW52, IW53, IQ02, IE02, IB51, IB52, IB53, VA02, VL02N, VF02, MM01, MM02, MM03, MIGO, CIC0, VV22, SO10
- Customizing: pricing, document types, output types
- Have experience involving in planning, designing, implementing, and testing end to end solutions in an international environment.
- Have good product based domain knowledge (e-commerce, product life cycle, sales, logistics, aftermarket service).
- Have integration scenarios experience (SAP to non-SAP) using interfaces such as IDocs, RFC, SOAP, REST, etc.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good command of English
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to understand business context and processes.
- Good in explaining technical information to non-technical people.
- Ability to work in teams internationally (the majority of team members sitting in Kuala Lumpur) and good interpersonal skills.
- Open to provide and receive feedback.
- With end to end mindset, able to monitor the progress, and take corrective actions.
Ability to work from Krakow office at least 50% of the time (to be discussed during interview).Job Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and Solving issues in SAP together with the regional/local experts and if needed try to find a solution with the developer.
- Train regional and local experts, team members, or other stakeholders if there is any knowledge gap in the process.
- Organizing and following up with different stakeholders of projects(rollouts, improvements) inside and outside the team.
- Responsible for customizing SAP and non-SAP systems in the team solution portfolio based on the value/impact which will be created.
- Gather requirements from the business stakeholders and talk to developers to start development while ensuring the reliability of the systems.
- Thinking about improving the process where possible.
- Propose solutions to solve complex business problems. It could be reusing existing solutions or suggesting a new solution.
- Set up, roll out, or make changes in the current setup of different functionalities of the fleet process.
- Testing of new and existing processes on different systems to ensure the quality and functioning of the system.
- Ensure good documentation.What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.