• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
• A solid understanding of OO design and all Computer Science fundamentals
• Experience with JSON and web API integration
• Experience in building HTML5 SPA Web Apps
• Experience with GIT, JENKINS etc.Job Responsibilities:
• Work side to side with stakeholders and product owners
• Estimates calculations and definitions of priorities
• You write production-ready code and unit tests that meet both system and business requirements
• Agile coding experience, working in small teams that have made a big impact fast
• Hardworking, honest, enthusiastic, and flexible; takes accountability seriously and possesses high integrity and professionalism.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Be a technical reference for the team, manage tasks, best practices and development guidelines.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.