Client is one of the leading American transportation services companies. The company operates in the automotive retail, truck leasing, transportation, logistics, and motorsports industries.Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software engineering principles.
- Strong coding skills in Python and experience with Machine Learning libraries & frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras etc.
- Experience building ML platform systems, including such things as model training, data preparation, model evaluation, and model serving.
- Strong experience developing and implementing generative AI models, with a strong understanding of deep learning techniques such as GPT, VAE, and GANs.
- Experience with all or most of the following tech stack
- AWS Bedrock
- Anthropic LLM Claude
- Lang-chain, embeddings
- AWS overall and AWS Data Lake.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, proactive mindset, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to develop innovative AI solutions.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex technical concepts to a diverse audience.Preferences:
For the Python developer, we are looking at the following skills:
- AWS Bedrock
- Anthropic LLM
- Lang-chain , embeddings
- Elasticache etc..Job Responsibilities:
- Work as a Generative AI EngineerWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.