You as a Quality Control Technician will be part of Hitachi Energy High Voltage Business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be delivering World class Quality and driving Improvements. Ensuring a safe environment by implementing HSE requirements.
- Conducting visual or dimensional inspection of purchased parts, materials, samples, and assemblies.
- Documenting inspection results as required.
- Reporting to quality engineer or Quality manager on any deviations observed during incoming inspection.
- Creating quality inspection records, applying the visual indications on the inspected parts as per procedures.
- Creating Nonconformity reports and keeping track of the status.
- Recording and tracking daily IQC inspection backlog.
- Maintaining traceability of component materials as to inspection status.
- Handling materials in accordance with procedures and prevent mix-ups, damage, or other adverse effects.
- Logging or tracking materials through receiving inspection process and SAP entries.
- Recording transactions and moving materials to accepted material area.
- Communicating inspection results to Quality engineers and other relevant persons.
- Referring to verify assembly documentation accuracy, reading engineering drawings etc.
- Performing any other projects or duties that may be assigned.
- Collaborating with other departments for deviation detection, root cause analysis and correction measures implementation.
- Supporting failure analysis, trouble shooting, site visit, reporting and quality process, using A3 template in analysis.
- Employee shall also carry out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfil the job requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in Quality Control or Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge to reading drawings. Hands on Inspection of material.
- Time Management skills. Collaborating with cross functions.
- Hands on use of tools to measurement.
Proficiency in both spoken and written English language is required.