Coordinate and monitor PGHV transportation to ensure all related arrangements are performed in accordance with HE policies, legal requirements, cost control targets, and delivery schedule commitments.
- You will monitor compliance, transparency, and efficiency of transportation operations processes.
- You will be responsible for Checking the reasonableness and necessity of the transportation expenses of PGHV factories/entities and continuously reduce costs and increase productivity.
- You will interface directly with TT&L and transportation suppliers to ensure that PGHV business objectives are met, including service reliability, quality, costs, innovation, sustainability, diversity, and compliance adherence.
- You will explore business needs in depth to ensure that transport-related strategies and activities capture the real business needs and are well integrated into the development and implementation of the strategies.
- You will initiate/support COPQ projects to comprehensively optimize transportation cost and efficiency by simplifying packaging, optimizing cargo loading and route design, synergies, digitization, standardization, etc.
- You will be responsible for benchmarking PGHV’s transportation costs with the market prices and the prices of competitors, providing the optimal prices and solutions for bids of the sales team, and maintaining/increasing the competitiveness of PGHV’s business in the market.
- You will lead/support in handling transport-related complaints, disputes, claims, and other issues to facilitate the resolution of problems and minimize the loss and impact on the business.
- You will be responsible for Properly and timely escalating issues that may impact the business in service.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in business/supply China/Logistics or similar. MBA preferred.
- More than 8 years of working experience in logistics in an international environment, including Ground (FTL, LTL), Air and ocean, Rail, Parcel, Courier, Customs brokerage, packaging, warehouse, etc.
- Broad-based understanding of core supply chain, logistics (especially transportation), commercial, and legal areas. Strong knowledge of logistics cost structure, operational processes regulatory requirements, etc., with extensive experience in leading logistics optimization projects.
- Analytical, sound judgment and decision making, problem solver, strong sense of urgency.
- Strong communication, strategy development, and negotiation skills, strong cross-functional cooperation ability.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.