We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.Meet The Team:
The Enterprise Sales Account Manager is a quota carrying role, responsible for acquiring, expanding, and managing large Enterprise Accounts. This is a critical market segment to Lumada Data Management & Analytics and will require strategic, enterprise selling, driving net new sales and expansion.
The successful candidate is self-motivated, highly driven, goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious, and can demonstrate success and know-how across the full sales cycle from qualification to contract close. What You Will Be Doing:
What you bring to the team:
- Prospect, develop and close new business while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
- Drive complex, enterprise-wide sales-cycles and effectively present Lumada Data Management & Analytics value to C level executives and to Information Technology.
- Skilled at conducting sales both in person and via phone/web with high level executives.
- Work strategically with Inside Sales to develop a territory and target account plan to create a healthy pipeline that will yield over achievement in booking targets.
- Orchestrate and manage team selling efforts between Sales Engineering and Professional Services
- Forecast, manage, and update pipeline activities using Salesforce.com
- 8+ years of quota-carrying software sales for large enterprise organizations
- Proven track record of quota over-achievement
- Experience prospecting, driving, orchestrating and closing complex sales cycles
- Experience selling business applications or software platforms is strongly preferred
- Data Management, Data Catalog, Analytics, ETL and Big Data experience preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of key ROI and TCO principles
- Continually exceeds Quota vs. Performance
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa
- Harmony, Trust, RespectMakoto
- Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, IntegrityKaitakusha-Seishin
- Pioneering Spirit, Challenge
LI-GL#Championing diversity, equity, and inclusion
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are integral to our culture and identity. Diverse thinking, a commitment to allyship, and a culture of empowerment help us achieve powerful results. We want you to be you, with all the ideas, lived experience, and fresh perspective that brings. We support your uniqueness and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our team. How we look after you
We want to help you take care of your today and tomorrow - at home and at work. Which is why we offer industry-leading benefits that go far beyond compensation. That means support, services, and resources that also take care of your holistic health and wellbeing. We're always looking for new ways of working that bring out our best, which leads to unexpected ideas. Here, you'll experience a sense of belonging, and discover autonomy, freedom, and ownership as you work alongside talented people you enjoy sharing knowledge with. We're also champions of life balance and offer flexible arrangements that work for you (role and location dependent). About us
We're a global team of innovators. Together, we harness engineering excellence and passion for insight to co-create meaningful solutions to complex challenges. We turn organizations into data-driven leaders that can a make positive impact on their industries and society. If you believe that innovation can inspire the future, this is the place to fulfil your purpose and achieve your potential.
We're proud to say we're an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, age, disability status or any other protected characteristic. Should you need reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know so that we can do our best to set you up for success.