We are seeking a Lead Java Engineer to work on full lifecycle software development including planning, implementation, integration testing, documentation, release and product support. This is a role within the development organization to work with a cross functional international team on financial documents application. The individual will be a participant on a focused scrum team with 6 or more teammates following Agile methodologies using the Scrum framework. Our client builds and supports a document automation solutions for Insurance business on US market. You can learn more about our partner collaboration following the link https://www.globallogic.com/ua/key-projects/bottomline-and-globallogic/
- Understanding of Java EE, Servlets API, Struts 2, JSP.
- Practice in design and development of Mutitiered Distributed Architecture and Microservices.
- Experience in Agile and iterative development lifecycles.
- Working with Oracle databases, good knowledge of SQL, queries tuning and optimization, strong knowledge of relational database basis.
- Strong practice Design and Architectural Patterns, deep experience in core java related manifests, main java data structures and algorithms experience.
- Intermediate to advanced English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer's subject matter experts.
- Good use-case/feature/task estimation skills.
- TDD (test data driven) development.
- Result-driven problem solving skill.
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
#remote #LI-IN1Job Responsibilities:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Supervise problem solving on result-driven basis.
- Inroduce and analyze requirements.
- Work on software design on all stages.
- Collaborate and supervise distributed team.
- Mentor developers and newcomers.
- Participate in technical interviews.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.