A project within the Energy domain that covers Asset Performance Management and is designed to provide health and performance insights to prevent critical asset failures while optimizing asset lifecycle costs. The software you will be working on will help clients to:
- Increased reliability by identifying, prioritizing, and resolving risks
- Reduce maintenance costs by replacing the ineffective time-based practices
- Lower capital expenditures by extending asset lifespan
This assignment is for a subproject destined to create a cloud-agnostic implementation of the product, that could be deployed on-premise, i.e. we need to perfrom migration of the software we developed for Azure to an on-premis platform, and replace/rework Azure-related calls to their cloud-agnostic version.Requirements:
Minimum of 2+ years of work experience and a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equal field of study
- Knowledge and experience with QA best practices, methodologies, and tools (Test Management for Jira)
- Ability both perform Test Design and Test Authomation
- Experience in Front-end and Back-end testing
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Experience in testing data pipelines will be a big plus
- Experience working with Test Automation tools, frameworks, technologies and databases like Java, Selenium WebDriver, REST, SQL, Git, Azure DevOps
- Experience in working with Kubernetes, Kafka, RabbitMQ will be a plus
- Good written and spoken communication in EnglishJob Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer who recognizes the importance of both individual and group efforts to deliver high-quality products that meet customer needs.
Our tech stack and tools include: Java 8 and 11, Spring, Spring Boot, Servlets, REST API, ORMs (Hibernate), SLQ ( PostgreSQL, SQL Server), React JS, Maven, Git, Azure DevOps, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, and Prometheus.
- Performing testing and root cause analysis tasks
- Define test objectives, write and execute test cases and test scenarios
- Developing and maintaining automated test programs and scripts
- Effectively use test management tools to maintain and execute test scripts
- Proficiently document identified defects. Cooperate with developers to resolve any product issues
- Working in a cross-disciplinary team using the Agile development methodology
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with other team members
#LI-NT1 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.