Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
- Experience as a Program Manager or engineering manager in a Microservices, Cloud based digital transformation program.
- Strong Leadership skills to drive teams towards solutions and solve problems, manage stakeholders, has a POV and clear vision
- Familiar with Agile methodology, sAFE, scrum framework
- Solid technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges, and risks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional emotional intelligence.
- Ability to influence and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions.
- Ability to understand complex concepts and make reasoned decisions objectively.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Designation: Senior Program Manager
- Location: Noida
• Responsible to develop realistic project plans/schedule and track Team's progress in meeting milestones and deliverables
• Responsible to own the project schedule, regularly maintain/update as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements
• Responsible to facilitate team meetings (Issue meeting agendas, timely meeting minutes and action items) in partnership with the client teams for decision-making, issues resolution, risk mitigation and team engagement
• Responsible to follow-up with action owners on open actions (tasks, document authorship, document approvals, etc) to drive to current schedule
• Responsible for escalating unexpected events impacting project schedule, budget & resources to management
• Responsible to keep project team well-informed, effectively communicating current status and changes (also facilitate and ensure communications to extended team members)
• Responsible to provide regular project updates to management on project status including risk mitigation plan
• Drive results proactively.
• Understand technical implementation at the architecture level and propose technical alternatives when necessary.
• Ask questions that clarify priorities and push the team to be highly effective.
• Develop broad domain and technical knowledge. This might include publishing a blog post or giving a talk.
• Help manage the cross-functional strategic planning and business planning process, leading conversations with key stakeholders to develop concepts for strategic initiatives, and developing those into detailed program / project plans (including roadmaps, funding planning, resource planning and hiring goals).
• Continuously improve and scale the organization. Implement continuous improvements to the engineering organization and the program management process.
• Share program/project process frameworks, tools, and best practices that can be adopted throughout the organization.
• Improve product development and delivery.
• Mentor project management skills within our engineering leadership team.
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.