Core member of the HR Operations Talent Acquisition (TA) team on “Contract” role, will be reporting to the Deputy Team Lead, and will be a part of Common Shared Services (CSS), HR Delivery team based in Bangalore, handling service processes related to Talent Acquisition for an assigned business unit or geography.
- Creating job postings and manage its workflow administration and screening applications based on give requirements/job descriptions.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews and ensuring appropriate service delivery support for internal stakeholders and oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring execution and delivery of TA Services according to defined Service Level Agreement(s) and preparing information and documents for external authorities for audit purposes.
- Capturing data related to TA into appropriate systems as necessary and recording candidate inquiries in an appropriate IT system (ticket tool).
- Guiding and supporting other team members in meeting the SLAs, who are not in reporting structure and lead process improvement projects as and when required.
- Recommending enhancements and simplification of existing Talent Acquisition processes and procedures based on experience with stakeholders.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree (any stream)
- 4-5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition from a reputed organization.
- Have hands on experience with sourcing techniques and screening of profile from different platforms.
- Proficiency in MS Office and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams, within deadlines and be process oriented.
- Attention to details.
- Showcase ownership behavior.
- Open to learn new things.
- Ability to work independently.
- Idea generation.