Roles and Responsibility:
- The success candidate will be the part of an International Design and Engineering Team specialized in Power Transformer design covering different countries.
- Responsible to perform internal design of the transformer including cleats and leads and or core, Active part and windings design according to factory limitation, guideline, and checklist.
- Responsible for development of various application transformers designs in coordination with global Hitachi factory based on the purchase order requirements, ordering specification in different areas of transformer design
- Coordinating design activities within a worldwide factories network.
- Participation in internal design concept reviews.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience:
- Graduate in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-7 years’ experience working in Internal design for Distribution or Power Transformers manufacturing industry. Candidates with higher experience also to be considered.
- Should have good understanding of IS/ IEC /IEEE Standards.
- Should understand clearance/creepage, basic layout and cleats lead arrangement.
- Knowledge on CAD software, 3D Modeling software like Creo is must.
- Experience on Microsoft office and tools is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English Language in oral and written form.
- Ability to speak with and work together with the technical teams in different parts of the world.
- Demonstrated team building skills, would be a preference.
- Good verbal and written English is Must
- Organised and thorough.
- A team player, open with information and willingly contributes to team discussions with an ability to work without supervision when required.
- Quick learner with ability to master new areas
- Additional languages knowledge is considered an advantage.