Job ID: R0035136
Date Posted: Dec 7, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY ITALY S.P.A.
Profession (Job Category): Human Resources
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
We are looking for a brilliant talent to join our HR Operations Team based in Milano.
• Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees located in Italy;
• Managing employment documentation and data maintenance from hire to retire;
• Responding to inquiries from employees and internal stakeholders concerning HR topics such as onboarding, family allowance, salary etc;
• Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information;
• Maintaining a high level of data quality to make sure that our employees receive their salary and its components on time;
• Performing internal quality controls;
• Identifying opportunities for improvement and driving them;
• Communicating information regarding company policies to internal stakeholders in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption;
• Providing on-demand reports;
• Updating standard operating procedures and work instructions.
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience in HR field, preferably in time management activities;
• Proactivity, good analytical skills and attention to details are required;
• Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation are required;
• Good knowledge of Excel;
• Experience with Workday / time & attendance systems / ticketing tools is a strong plus;
• English B2+.