We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.The team
This role partners with the Corporate Function teams to make sound financial decisions. As a Sr. Financial Analyst, you will provide data analysis and reporting to enable successful business support. This includes closing, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting. You will work closely with the senior management teams to set up the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), track performance metrics, model various business scenarios, and provide insightful recommendations. You will lead individual projects to transform planning, tracking, and control processes . The role
What you'll bring
- Collaborate with Financial Shared Services to ensure close processes are completed and financial reporting is accurate and compliant.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, and reporting support to the business groups.
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
- Spearhead the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
- Identify opportunities for cost saving and/or performance improvement across the organization.
- Develop business case to assist business decision-making.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written.